As Georgia’s leading academic medical center, with the most comprehensive network of hospitals, clinics, specialists and primary care providers, Emory Healthcare is committed to innovation and challenging the status quo on behalf of our patients and communities we serve. We are proud to be Georgia’s only health system with three Magnet®-designated hospitals. Our team is more than 17,000 strong and committed to providing patients and families with better, more collaborative care.
Manages the supervisory staff who oversee the reception, filing, retrieval, release of information, correspondence, microfilm, and census statistics areas of department.
- Oversees the Rehabilitation Medical Record Department.
- Monitors compliance with legal requirements governing release of medical records.
- Ensures that records are routinely prepared for microfilming.
- Ensures proper and timely chart coding, processing, retrieval, completion, and release of information for records.
- Develops and implements staff training programs.
- Monitors and directs workflow.
- Administers and monitors compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Designs and generates reports.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) and four years supervisory experience in a medical record environment;
- or Registered Health Information Administration (RHIA) and two years supervisory experience in a medical record environment.
Click here to apply online