The 2019 Quad-State Annual Meeting & Exhibit will be held at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and Convention Center, 10000 Beach Club Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, on May 5 – 8, 2019. The Quad-State Program Committee is soliciting speaker abstracts for 1 or 2-hour education sessions. Our theme for the 2019 Quad-State Annual Meeting is “Creating Connections for a Stronger Tomorrow.” The message here being we are 4 neighboring component state associations of AHIMA coming together to share knowledge and to network.
- To submit your application for a speaking engagement you may follow the link below and must submit your information by August 31, 2018.
Specific topics requested for our program include:
- Leadership/Change Management/Performance Improvement/Project Management
- Leadership Development Topics
- Resiliency/Work Life Balance
- Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Project Management Applications in HIM
- Information Governance
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Technical Framework for Industry Advancement
- Records Management and ROI in Electronic Environment
- Privacy & Security/HIPAA
- HITECH, HIPAA, and Omnibus Updates
- Privacy & Security Concerns
- Health Information Exchange and Portals
- Patient Generated Health Data
- Patient Matching
- Consumer Engagement
- CMS/OIG Updates/Joint Commission/ Regulatory-Compliance Round-Up
- 21st Century Cures Act
- Medicaid Expansion Waivers
- Affordable Care Act Reform
- Meaningful Use
- Payment Reform
- Advanced Degrees and Skills for HIM
- Use and Application of AHIMA Credentials
- Education Programs to Advance Your Career
- New AHIMA Career Mapping
- Workforce Development
- ICD-10/CPT/Clinical Foundations for Coding/CDI
- CDI and the Revenue Cycle
- Injections and Infusions
- Orthopedic Coding
- Obstetric Coding
- Cardiology Coding
- Alternative Settings
- Post-Acute Care
- Long-Term Care
- Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse
- Hot Topics
Only speakers selected for our 2019 Quad-State Annual Meeting by the Program Committee will be contacted by email to confirm the speaking engagement.
Please follow the links below for additional information about our meeting and to complete the Speaker Bureau online.
2019 Quad-State Annual Meeting & Exhibit
NC-SC-GA-AL Health Information Management Associations
Please click here to complete the online speaker application and agreement.
Email or paper submissions will not be accepted.